Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Burlap and Lace! I’m glad you’re here! Why the name Burlap and Lace? I love rough and rustic burlap paired with soft, romantic lace. They complement each other so perfectly. Together, burlap and lace can be so versatile. With a little creativity, they can be used for all sorts of projects.

I’m hoping this blog will be a great way to share my creativity – through projects for the home, cooking, sewing projects and general crafts. I think it will be a great way to inspire others to channel their inner creativity.

I’ll share the projects that worked, the ones that just flopped (let’s be honest…not everything you see on Pinterest is as easy as they say it will be. Sometimes things just don’t work out as expected!), and of course the insights and tips I’ve learned through the process. Like details? I’ll share those too – I know successful projects come from detailed instructions.

Stay tuned – there are lots of fun things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment